This video series and subsequent section quizzes are required to complete the online training portion of the Louisiana Concealed Handgun Permit Course. Please pay attention and review all video curriculum as there are quizzes that must be completed and a minimum of 100% score must be achieved to attain a passing grade and move on to the next section.
Obtaining a CHP in Louisiana requires a 9 hour certification course which covers:
- One hour of instruction on handgun nomenclature and safe handling procedures of a revolver and semi-automatic pistol;
- One hour of instruction on ammunition knowledge and fundamentals of pistol shooting;
- Three hours of instruction on the use of deadly force and conflict resolution which will include a review of R.S. 14:18 through 14:22 and which may include a review of any other laws relating to the use of deadly force;
- One hour of instruction on handgun shooting positions;
- One hour of instruction on child access prevention; and
- Two hours of actual live range fire and proper handgun cleaning procedures
An In-Person LIVE RANGE FIRE Exercise Covers:
- Live range fire shall include 12 rounds each at 6 feet, 10 feet, and 15 feet for a total of 36 rounds;
- Each applicant or permittee must perform at least one safe reload of the handgun at each distance;
- Each applicant or permittee must score 100% hits within the silhouette portion of a NRA B-27 type silhouette target with a least 36 rounds
- NOTE: The Live Range Fire exercise will be scheduled and completed following your completion of the online training course (this course). A completion certificate is required and must be produced prior to participating in the live-fire exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is a step to achieve your Concealed Carry Handgun Permit for Louisiana. The completion of this course and Live Range Fire exercise will provide the attendee with a certificate to then be submitted to the State of Louisiana with all applicable State fees and, following the State approving the application, then the State will issue the Permit. Bayou Gunner, LLC does NOT issue Concealed Carry Permits. The issuance of permits is done by the State of Louisiana.
If you have a complete understanding of what is required or
The Basics of Firearm Safety
A film director controls a film’s artistic and dramatic aspects and visualizes the screenplay (or script) while guiding the film crew and actors in the fulfillment of that vision. The director has a key role in choosing the cast members, production design, and all the creative aspects of filmmaking.
There are many pathways to becoming a film director. Some film directors started as screenwriters, cinematographers, producers, film editors, or actors. Directors use different approaches. In this course you will also learn about each of these points and figure out which one is for you.
Let’s get started – Please give 100% attention to the videos and course materials as there will be quizzes following each video that require a passing grade ofv100% to pass.
All content for the quiz can be attained by thoroughly watching the subsequent video or reviewing the downloadable course materials.