Concealed Carry Handgun Permit Course Prep
PLEASE NOTE: IT WOULD BE WISE TO REVIEW ALL INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE PRIOR TO ATTENDING!!!
Please click the button below to open and complete the course registration form PRIOR to enrolling in the video course.
Here are a couple of things you need to know.
Some videos have additional links or information under the “Materials Tab.” This tab is only visible when there is additional information.
After watching the video, you will be able to click the “Lesson Complete” button so that you can move to the next topic. Each video must be completely watched before moving on.
After completing the videos, you will have access to fast-forward and skip around if you watch the videos a second time. Until then, you will only have the option to rewind and pause.
User progress on the lessons and quizzes is tracked, logged, and verified in the system. Trying to circumvent the system in any way is fraud. Trying to fraudulently obtain a certification will be felt with accordingly.
Some videos will include key words that become visible on the screen for a few seconds. When this happens, you will be instructed to pause the video to write them down. For these videos, you will receive a quiz question pertaining to the keyword. A correct answer is required to move on.
Inside the dashboard, you will see a second unlocked course that will help you with the application process. It allows you to jump around in the lessons and it is completely optional. If you need anything, please reach out. We’re here to support you.
Online Video Course & Quiz
NOTE: Use the same password to access the course and quiz as you did to access this page.
Please note: this page is protected with a password for a reason. Please do not provide this password to anyone not attending the classroom course as it changes annually. We appreciate your total cooperation with controlling the number of unauthorized downloads.
Prior to attending:
Students will be expected to shoot 36 Rounds in the live fire range with the following passing requirements:
- Firing at an approved B27 Silhouette Target
- 12 Rounds at 5 Yards with 1 safe reload
- 12 Rounds at 3.5 Yards with 1 safe reload
- 12 Rounds at 2 Yards with 1 safe reload
- Students can not miss the main body mass of the target. Impacts within the main body mass all count toward your final score. NOTE: This is NOT an accuracy test… we do not score based on where you hit the target. While we prefer you to be accurate in grouping rounds in the center mass, a hit in the main body mass of the target is the only requirement.
- Following the course, a brief Exam will be administered. All students must pass the Basic Pistol Shooting Course Examination in order to receive a certificate of completion.